- Status: Scam
- Payment Processors: Bitcoin
- Minimum Deposit: 0.05 BTC
- Minimum Withdrawal: 0.001 BTC
- Category: HYIP, Revshare, High-Risk
- Referral Commission: 5%
- RCB we offer: 50% on your first deposit
- Our Trust Score: 7/10
What is Arbitcoin and how to make money online with it?
At last, we got a HYIP with daily proofs that they are actually making money with users’ money.
According to what they claim and they are generating outher revenue with Arbitrage system. They are buying bitcoins from a lower priced market and selling to a higher one and thus making money. They are working with lots of markets to make profit. They say that they have been doing this for a long time and decided to open a website to make more money because the more funds they have, they will make more money and distribute revenue.
This is a win-win situation both for us and for them.
They are also making more money with this site and user’s deposits.
Nevertheless, do not invest more than you can’t afford to lose. Every site can be a ponzi scheme. Nothing is 100% safe. We’ve chosen to introduce them because we saw the daily proofs that they are really making money with our money. This is the first time in HYIP world that they are proving their reveneue generating way. All others were disguised ponzi schemes, they never tried to prove their system, but Arbitcoin does.
You can watch this video to understand how it works:
And here are the plan details:
- In three levels of investment plan, there are minimum amounts to be deposited.
- The more you deposit, you earn more daily. You can see the daily interest rate in the plan table.
- “Duration” is the time that you can withdraw your initial money. You can withdraw your daily earnings everyday.
- It is good that they limited the maximum amount of deposit per user. This increases their reliability.
- It is hard to define them as HYIP, it is more like a revenue share. They are sharing their revenue with users.
- Launched at 8th July 2016.
- Admin does not hide his whois details, which also increases reliability. The owner of the site is Dinsh Shorn.
- You can look at whois details here: https://who.is/whois/arbitco.in
- You can see their daily proofs here: https://arbitco.in/index.php?pg=news
Tip: Click on “Check Deposits” after you have sent the bitcoins.
This is our own payment proof from Arbitco.in:
You can register to Arbitcoin with this link in order to take advantage of 50% RCB on your first deposit: