- Status: Scam
- Payment Processors: Payeer, Bitcoin, Solid Trust Pay, Payza, Perfect Money
- Minimum Deposit: $10
- Minimum Withdrawal: $10
- Category: Revshare, High-Risk
- Referral Commission: 10%
- RCB we offer: 50% on your first adpack purchase
- Our Trust Score: 7/10
What is Shares That Care and how to make money online with it?
This Shares That Care Review will help you understand what kind of opportunity it is and will also explain you how to make money online with Shares That Care!
Triple Thr3at was their first site and now they are opening their second site.
Some other details about Shares That Care:
- It is a typical revenue share site that sells advertisement.
- There are different type of packs that matures at up to 150%.
- It has been launched in 26 April 2016.
- A member can request one withdrawal in one day.
- The withdrawal limit is $200 per user per day.
- Payments are processed only on weekdays with no withdrawal fees.
- There is 55% forced repurchase rule.
- You need to surf 10 ads daily.
Adpack details and maturity percentages:
You can see our own payment proof here:
That is all we can say about Shares That Care for now.
We are offering to pay back 50% RCB for this program on your first adpack purchase, too.
So, it is to your advantage to join to Shares That Care with our referral link:
In this Shares That Care Review, we have tried to introduce you the most important aspects of Shares That Care.
We hope you liked it.