- Status: Scam
- Payment Processors: Payeer, Bitcoin, Solid Trust Pay, Payza, Perfect Money
- Minimum Deposit: $10
- Minimum Withdrawal: $10
- Category: Revshare, Mid-Risk
- Referral Commission: 10%
- RCB we offer: 50% on your first adpack purchase
- Our Trust Score: 7/10
What is Shares That Care and how to make money online with it?
Shares That Care is the second revenue share website of the admins: Troy Fobbs and Ray Scott.
Triple Thr3at was their first site and now they are opening their second site.
Some other details about Shares That Care:
- It is a typical revenue share site that sells advertisement.
- There are different type of packs that matures at up to 150%.
- It has been launched in 26 April 2016.
- A member can request one withdrawal in one day.
- The withdrawal limit is $200 per user per day.
- Payments are processed only on weekdays with no withdrawal fees.
- There is 55% forced repurchase rule.
- You need to surf 10 ads daily.
Adpack details and maturity percentages:
You can see our own payment proof here:
That is all we can say about Shares That Care for now.
We are offering to pay back 50% RCB for this program on your first adpack purchase, too.
So, it is to your advantage to join to Shares That Care with our referral link: