- Status: Paying (but not recommended any more)
- Payment Processors: Credit Cards via Paytoo
- Minimum Deposit: $1
- Minimum Withdrawal: $1
- Category: Low-Risk, Revshare, Ad Network
- Referral Commission: 10%
- RCB we offer: 50% on first adpack purchase
- Our Trust Score: 7/10
What is Zukul Ad Network (ZAN) and how to make money online with it?
This Zukul Ad Network Review will help you understand Zukul Ad Network better.
We have introduced Zukul long before, and this time they opened their own ad network and revshare business model in 1st April 2016. ZAN is a product of Zukul and owned by Jeremy Rush.
Zukul Ad Network is actually an ad network like what Google, Yahoo, Bing offers today. There will be advertisers and ad publishers, and of course ZAN will be making money from it, too.
What makes Zukul Ad Network special among other ad networks is that there will also be a revshare model integrated in it, so they will pay the adpackage’s profits from the profits of this ad network.
So, this will be unique concept where everybody will benefit from it:
- Publishers: They will make money online by publishing ads on their blogs, websites etc.
- Advertisers: They will get banner impressions for their advertisements.
- ZAN: Owners will make money from the commissions between publishers and advertisers.
- Buyers of adpackages from revshare part: They will invest money and get their profits from the sales of advertisements, profits of the company.
In this situation, we can say that Zukul Ad Network is not a ponzi scheme revenue share model like most of the others, instead they will be really generating revenue from ad network and they will be distrubuting this revenue to the package buyers. That is why we wanted to introduce you this unique ad network/revshare/business model.
We trust Jeremy Rush, who is the owner of the both ZUKUL and ZAN, very much. He is a smart businessman, who shows himself on Google Hangouts nearly 7 days in a week and shares his thoughts, plans with users. He is not hiding as most of the revshare owners do.
Some other details:
- There is 10 different adpack types.
- Adpacks will mature ranging from 120% to 150%.
- You need to have at least 100 packs in order to buy upper level adpacks.
- There is 10 level AdPack compensation plan.
- There is 3 level affiliate commissions from the monthly membership fees.
- Monthly membership fees range from $0-$180 depending on your level of adpack.
- Real revenue sharing from advertisements, from ad network.
So, again: this is not a ponzi scheme revenue sharing model. There is really a revenue to be shared.
You can watch these hangouts to understand better how Zukul Ad Network works:
We have started our journey to ZAN with $100 to test it on the 1st day:
For everyone, Zukul Ad Network is a great opportunity to make money online. This is our one of the most trusted revshare ever!
As usual, we are offering you to pay you back 50% of the referral commission on your first adpack purchase.
So, it is to your advantage to sign up under us with this link, we will be sharing half of the commission with you:
In this Zukul Ad Network Review, we have tried to introduce you the most important aspects of Zukul Ad Network.
We hope you liked it.