- Status: SCAM, NOT PAYING, DO NOT DEPOSIT
- Payment Processors: Bitcoin, PayPal Express Checkout,
Payza, Bank Wire, AdvCash, Perfect Money, Payeer
- Minimum Deposit: $25
- Minimum Withdrawal: $25
- Category: Mid-Risk, Revshare
- Referral Commission: 7 Level Deep MLM Structure – 10% on 1st Level Referrals
- RCB we offer: 50%
- Our Trust Score: 7/10
Click Intensity is a scam now!
Check the conversation with Advcash Support. The owner Nick Johnson said that Advcash is holding their funds, but it is a lie.
What is Click Intensity and how to make money online with it?
This Click Intensity Review will help you understand what kind of opportunity it is and will also explain you how to make money online with Click Intensity!
Click Intensity has been put into the “Revshare” category by us. However, it is more than a simple RevShare. It contains many more features than the other RevShare sites do. Click Intensity offers you such earning and advertising opportunities as follows:
- Sharing social media posts.
- Watching videos.
- Simple online tasks.
- Clicking ads daily.
- And many more…
The site itself generates income from these features. Therefore, it is safer than other Ponzi-Schemes, masking under the name of “RevShare”.
With so many innovative features for the RevShare industry, we believe that Click Intensity is a very good pick. It is one of the best ways to make money online nowadays.
Besides, we really like that the administration of Click Intensity has hired a woman named Tara Mish as their “Head of Communications” – and she makes videos about Click Intensity, updating the members in their Facebook Group. Also, the CEO of the company is pretty active on Facebook. Their training part is very helpful, too: they teach their users how to bring more qualitative referrals into Click Intensity.
As you can see, Click Intensity has many unique features that other RevShare sites don’t have. That is why we have chosen to write a review about it and present this money-making opportunity to you.
- Gold Coin is the internal currency of Click Intensity which replaces USD/BTC upon purchase and is used in the internal circulation.
- Silver Coin is not a currency. It is an advertising credit that is used when assigning a number of exposures/clicks/impressions to your advertising campaigns. Therefore, it can’t be withdrawn
- Gold Coins can be converted back into USD/BTC when withdrawing to a bank or to a payment processor.
- A package of $25 gives you 1000 Gold Coins. Gold Coins aren’t sold in smaller amounts, because it’d be impractical.
- Silver Coins are “exchanged” for Gold Coins via the “Silver pack”, in the amount of 1000 gold coins per 1 silver pack, which gives you 1000 silver coins.
- The equation for cash inflow is: “$25 = 1 gold pack = 1000 gold coins = 1 silver pack = 1000 silver coins”.
- The equation for cash outflow (or “payout”) is “an active silver pack => earns you gold coins => which are converted into BTC/USD when a withdrawal is requested => the withdrawable amount of USD/BTC is sent to your bank or an exchange facility”.
Some other details about Click Intensity:
- Nick Johnson is the CEO/Owner of the site.
- There are $25 packages that expire at $30.
- The script of Click Intensity is a custom one.
- They have a “30 days refund” policy.
- The site offer us a 7 Level Deep MLM Structure.
- The details of their office can be found here:
We have bought 20 packs (worth $500) in order to try the system out, as we always test earning opportunities ourselves before presenting them to the loyal members of “Earn With Me”:
Feel free to watch this video in order to understand Click Intensity better:
Check out the video of Nick Johnson here:
The Owner & Admin of Earn With Me has had an interview with Nick Johnson – you can read that interview here:
Check out the proofs of our own payments from Click Intensity here:
As a loyal member of Earn With Me, you are offered to get back 50% of the referral commission you will generate with your first purchase/deposit.
Join our team today, using our referral link, to take the advantage of Earn With Me and to make money online at Click Intensity:
We hope you enjoyed this Click Intensity Review and it helps you to make money online with Click Intensity.