- Status: Paying
- Payment Processors: Paytoo, Neteller, Solid Trust Pay, Perfect Money, OkPay, Payeer
- Minimum Deposit: $20
- Minimum Withdrawal: $2.5
- Category: Mid-Risk, HYIP
- Referral Commission: 5%
- RCB we offer: 50% on your first purchase
- Our Trust Score: 7/10
What is Merchant Shares?
This Merchant Shares Review will help you understand what kind of opportunity it is and will also explain you how to make money online with Merchant Shares!
Merchant shares claim that they are real investment company registered in Dominica and giving service since 2007 and globally since March 2014. They are offering low returns on investment, this can be the reason behind their long term paying status.
Here are their company documents:
How to make money online with Merchant Shares?
They are offers minimum 0.025% and maximum 2.25% daily. You will get daily profits untill your $20 turns into $30. They have 5 investment sectors and they share the profit with members:
They have added this in November 2016 as an investment option.
You can choose whichever sector you want and you will be paid according to the daily profits of that sector.
Here is the graphic for daily profits of the portfolio:
Other things to mention:
- There is compounding option to reinvest.
- There is 0.25% profit on weekends as there is no business in forex, commodities and stocks on those days.
- The payments are instant.
- They have 7 day refund policy. You can take your money back without a question in 7 days.
- You can only withdraw your profits to the same payment system that you deposited.
You can see our own payment proof of Merchant Shares here:
We offer you to give 50% of the referral commission back on Merchant Shares. So, to take advantage of Earn With Me, register the site with the link below and make money online:
In this Merchant Shares Review, we have tried to introduce you the most important aspects of Merchant Shares.
We hope you liked it.